There was a problem loading the comments.

Outbound Porting Procedure

Support Portal  »  Knowledge Base  »  Viewing Article

You can port your existing number to any provider that we have an existing porting agreement with. Please see our current list of partners before submitting your request.

If your new provider is not listed, they can contact us via the details listed on the Ofcom NMS to arrange a porting agreement. Our CUPID is 855.

Once a request is received from an existing partner, you will be notified of the port via email. The date the port will complete is set by the gaining provider.

If the number was originally ported to us from another provider, the gaining provider need to have an agreement not only with us but of the original range holder too.

Share via
Did you find this article useful?  

Related Articles


Add Comment

Replying to  

© VoIPify